US $ 0.016 - 100 / Piece
1000 Ton/Tons per Year
A unique design, these small magnets look like a top hat with a wider diameter on one magnetic face and a smaller diameter on the opposite face.
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Dimensions: 10mm dia. x 5mm thick
Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
Magnetization Direction: Axial
Max Operating Temp: 176oF(80oC)
Application: They are widely used when a flush magnetic face is required.
This size is also available in grade N35, N38, N40, N48, N52 etc.
Quality System: ISO9001:2008, REACH, RoHS, Sedex
Packaging detail: Standard air and vessel package or according to customers’ request
Delivery time: 10 - 15 days, according to the order
In order to quote you the best price quickly, please provide the following information:
1. Product size, grade, coating, ect;
2. Order quantity;
3. Attached the drawing if customized;
4. Any special packing or other requirement.
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets, it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away, so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products,and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these
medical devices,electronic products,and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering occurs.