Powerful magnets belong to rare earth products of metallurgy and minerals. Normally people don’t know about this industry. However, many companies that have not used magnets before must use magnets in order to achieve certain functions or requirements of their products. How to choose a good magnet The manufacturer, or how to distinguish the quality of the magnet? This is what we are going to talk about today in the purchase of magnets to pay attention to several issues.
- What material and performance? The magnets are made of ferrite, alnico, samarium cobalt, neodymium iron boron and other materials. The price and performance of each material are different. Because neodymium iron boron magnets have the strongest magnetism, good workability and moderate price, they are the most widely used magnets in industrial production.
- Dimensions and tolerances? Regarding the different expressions of the size of the product, the calculated price will also be different, so you need to pay attention. Our products are round, square, torus and spherical. The dimensions of all our magnets are in millimeters. Circular size The general size of the shape is length X width X height; generally the last number also indicates the magnetization direction of the square magnet, and D is the diameter, and the size of the finished product is diameter X thickness; square is the height direction magnetization. NS is on the two largest surfaces, that is, the length x width; the size of the ring represents the outer diameter DX inner diameter DX height. The height is generally called the thickness dimension, and the spherical dimension is expressed by the diameter.
- Do you want to magnetize? In which way, axial? Radial?
- What is the maximum temperature of the magnet working environment?
- What is the order quantity?
- Surface treatment? Galvanized, nickel-plated?
- Is it necessary to uniformly identify the magnetic poles?
There are also many grades of powerful magnets, such as N35, N38, N40, N42, etc. The higher the performance of the same size, the stronger the magnetism will be. Many products on the market often use low-performance products to replace the quotation or production of high-performance products. Sometimes because you have not compared the samples when you make a sample, and you can’t use the instrument to detect it, you may never find the middle problem. What’s more powerful is that some factories that are pursuing orders at low prices will buy back furnace materials and black leather materials for production. As a result, the magnetic properties of the magnets may be too different during mass production, and the magnetism of the same batch of magnets is not Evenly.
The above points are a few issues that need to be paid attention to when ordering strong magnetic NdFeB magnets. If you need to buy magnets, please contact the Shenzhen AlM Magnet Co.,Ltd. Specialiezed in powerful magnet manufacturer since 2006, so you can worry about it and let you rest assured!