Custom Countersunk Neodymium Magnet in china - Aim Magnet
Size of Countersunk magnet
According to customized request, neodymium magnet can make to different shape/different size.Round countersunk magnet are magnetic disc with a countersunk hole in the centre of one of its magnetic faces.Countersunk hole is the diameter from large to small, similar to the shape of a semi-cone hole.It can be matched with screws of different sizes.
Size range: Diameter size: 6-120mm
Countersunk hole size:3mm-30mm
Thickness size: 3-50mm
How to express round countersunk neodymium magnet size?
We usually say round countersunk neodymium magnet sizes are Diameter size x Middle hole size/ Countersunk hole size x thickness.
Such as D12xD3/D6x3mm , it is means the diameter is 12mm, Countersunk hole is D3/D6mm and thickness/height is 3mm.
What is size tolerance of countersunk magnet?
Round countersunk Neodymium magnet diameter and thickness tolerance: +/-0.05mm,and countersunk hole tolerance is +/-0.1mm. Specific tolerance depends on the actual size.
Magnetizing direction of countersunk magnet
Generally the NdFeB/Neodymium disc countersunk magnets are axially magnetized.
The axially neodymium countersunk magnet is means one circular flat face is a North pole, the other circular flat face is a South pole with the distance between the flat faces (the thickness) being the distance between the poles (the magnet is magnetised along the central axis of the Neodymium countersunk magnet). Almost all our NdFeB/Neodymium countersunk magnets are supplied as axially magnetised NdFeB magnets. Customer can request the countersunk side is N or S pole.
What are countersunk magnets used for?
Countersunk hole magnets are usually used with screws and are widely used. Because countersunk magnet has a countersunk screw hole in the middle, it can be fixed on non-magnetic surfaces, such as wooden doors and other places that need to be connected or closed.Such as cabinet making,creating removable access panels,forklift accessories etc.
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets,it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away,so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products,and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices, electronic products,and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses.
How to order neodymium countersunk magnet?
1.When send inquiry, please advise your details requirements for countersunk magnets.
2.According to customer request, will offer our quotation and production time, if customer have samples, also can send samples for our test firstly, we will offer quotation according to customer鈥檚 samples.
3.AIM Magnet samples production before bulk order production.
4.Confirm PO/PI and payment
7.Assist customers to follow up the delivery status, after-sales follow-up.
Buyer Guide :
In order to quote you the best price quickly . please provide the following information of neodymium countersunk magnet:
1. neodymium magnet size . grade . coating. ect
2. Order quantity
3. Attached the drawing if customized
4. Any special packing or other requirement
5.The neodymium magnet application(product) and working temperature.