265KG Pull force fishing neodymium magnet
1. Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2. Temperature: the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
3. Grade:N33-N52,33M-48M,30H-45H,30SH-42SH,30UH-40UH and 28EH-35EH;28AH-35AH.
4. Shape: Block,Ring,Disc,Cylinder,Rod,Bae,Cube,Sphere,Strip,etc.
5. Size: According to customers’ request;
6. Coating: Ni, Zn, NiCuNi, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7. Application: Motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on
By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
By Sea: If the goods are will be shipped by sea, we will place a pallet on the bottom of cartons.
9.Payment methord: T/T, Western Union, Paypal.
1.Use high-quality rare earth materials, do not use waste, recycled material
2.Factory direct sales, direct profit to customers
3.Samples and small quantity are available.
4.Excellent shipping forwarder to help delivery magnet
5.Flexible Payment items include T/T in advance and western union, and others
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets,it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away,so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products,and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices,electronic products,and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection