- Dimensions: 1″ dia. x 1/4″ thick
- Tolerances: ±0.004″ x ±0.004″
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N52
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Black Ni (Black Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.851 oz. (24.1 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 33.68 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 73.05 lbs
- Surface Field: 3309 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 14,800 Gauss
- BHmax: 52 MGOe
In order to quote you the best price quickly . please provide the following information:1. Product size . grade . coating. ect2. Order quantity
3. Attached the drawing if customized
Shape : Block/Rectangle/Square Disc/Round/Cylinder Ring/Countersubk
Dimension : L (?) x W(? ) xT(?) D(?) x T(?) OD(?)xID(?) x T(?)
Coating :Zn, Nickel, Ni-Cu-Ni, Epoxy, Au, Silver or other?
Working Temperature: Normal or High temperature?
This is a very strong and sturdy neodymium disc magnet. With N52 strength, these magnets should not be taken lightly. They must be handled with care because they can quite easily give a nasty pinch if you get beween two of them. They are triple plated in black nickel which gives the discs an attractive, shiny black appearance. The DX04B is one of our best magician’s magnets because of it’s compact size and high strength-to-size ratio.
N52 strong disc neodymium 1″ dia. x 1/4″ thick magnet