- Dimensions: D20xd5x10mm
- Tolerances: ±0.005mm
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Thru Thickness
- Weight: 1.17g
- Surface Field: 5787 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Packaging &Delivery：
- Packaging Details: Standard air and vessel package or according to customers’ request
Delivery time: 10 – 15 days, according to the order confirmed Quality
Assurance of magnets:
Our quality assurance system in factory meets the requirements of ISO9001:2008 as certified by BM TRADA & UKAS. Our products meet RoHS standard as per test reports issued by an internationally recognized laboratory SGS. Please check the relevant certificate, reports in our website.
Buyer Guide :
In order to quote you the best price quickly . please provide the following information:
1. Product size . grade . coating. ect
2. Order quantity
3. Attached the drawing if customized
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets,it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away,so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products,and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices,electronic products,and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses